I love movies that are about second chances, and a chance to see what might be different if we’d made a different choice. When they have a happy ending, it’s even better. Here’s what I was reminded of as I watched The Family Man:
1. “What are you sure about?” is a great question.
2. A wake-up call to remind us of what is important can come in many different forms.
3. Blame is a really ugly thing!
4. Perspectives are really powerful. The same life looked completely different to the two people living it!
5. Obvious, but the most precious things in life have nothing to do with money!